• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Let's talk about the return of Damari Monsanto

And it’s not like UL didn’t know it was coming. Average distance had to be 22 feet.
I know he is a confident fellow and not afraid to fire way behind the line but he doesn’t need to force it as much this year as much better talent around him all over the court which should allow for better, more open shots and better % shots for him as well as his teammates. scary how good this team can be as he adjusts to the talent around him.

I know he is a confident fellow and not afraid to fire way behind the line but he doesn’t need to force it as much this year as much better talent around him all over the court which should allow for better, more open shots and better % shots for him as well as his teammates. scary how good this team can be as he adjusts to the talent around him.
Eh, honestly he should shoot it damn near every time he touches it behind the 3 pt. line. I get what you’re saying, because he has forced shots in the past, but he’s an automatic green light to shoot any shot he has that’s open and any shot where he can get a step back from his defender. He’s that good. Let it fly.

Back