• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Liberty @ WF - Saturday 9/17 5 pm - ACCN

It feels like we have one or two of these games every year. Like the Syracuse or Army games last year, the amount of things that went against us was absurd.
Good call, it was very similar to the army game.. except for the offensive struggle, similar feeling though

The last time we played Liberty I think we beat them something like 20-17.

Can anyone watching on TV explain the out of bounds catch for AT?

Looked like he was inbounds, but had stepped out and come back in. They missed the intelligible receiver call and made up with the oob.

Congrats! Hard fought game. Our young qb grew up a little tonight, but still made several mistakes that hurt us. Don’t be too hard on your OL, we’ve got a few d-linemen that would start for SEC schools. Good luck with Clemson. Now let the onslaught of name calling began. Peace!

If you feel bad about the game tonight and the performance, turn on the Clemson game.. It helps a lot!

Congrats! Hard fought game. Our young qb grew up a little tonight, but still made several mistakes that hurt us. Don’t be too hard on your OL, we’ve got a few d-linemen that would start for SEC schools. Good luck with Clemson. Now let the onslaught of name calling

Remember that Cam tweeted that Sam should be pulled for Mitch when you partake in his analysis
There were some moments where I was thinking the same thing, fwiw. Sam seems to really get in his own head sometimes. Part of me wonders if a break and a chance to regroup would do him some good?

OLine was garbage, so was Sam, gotta expect a bounce back against Clemson

I guess it’s good to get a wake up call but I’d much rather cruise to victory rather than stack up injuries in a close one

Back