• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Know Nothing Rube Shit

Major Network Dramas
FX Shows
cornhole
sagnads
Under Armor junk
Flat Bill baseball caps
Bringing a fishing net to catch home run balls in the outfield
lying about sports attendance
eBooks

There are a million good arguments against Fatt Stafford as a starting quarterback in the NFL, but this one is the most compelling.

I only drink espresso. Drip coffee is rube-icon.

I almost forgot the midwest:

Governor of Indiana
Non-gay wedding service providers
Mayo Sammich eating Hoosiers
Bob Knight
Lebron James
Lebron James' GED
Lebron James' Agent and Entourage
The Rust Belt
Skyline Chili

Coffee is for closers you dumb fuck. To say otherwise is anti-Baldwin and that may be the most un-American thing ever.

Drip work coffee is for midlevel sales hacks like Baldwin in the movie.

Also, Philadelphia, and all of its yankeefaces trying to pass themselves as human.

South African comedians
South African amputee sprinters
South African B-Sci Fi filmmakers
Die Antwoord
Nelson Mandela's ex-wife
Ernie Els

Last edited:
Vani Hari aka the Food Babe, who has used pseudo science and bullshit to dupe people into following her blog and buying her books. She is in the midst of a giant interweb takedown. Not shockingly, she was raised in Charlotte and is a graduate of UNCC (See first post).

http://gawker.com/the-food-babe-blogger-is-full-of-shit-1694902226

lh6dpf6ihthiuqnlqogx.jpg

Yeah, that chick is totally full of shit.

ETA: Just clicked on the link and the blog post title, not surprisingly, says that she' "Is Full Of Shit."

not sure she needs to use pseudoscience to get people to do stuff for her

Please stop objectifying women. You're only putting fuel on the fire of our prevalent rape culture.

weird, i was talking about her obvious marketing skills and persuasive personality. what did you think i meant?

I enjoy reading a good takedown of the "Food Babe". She's even more dangerous than Dr. Oz, who at least has credentials.

Isn't the OP the guy that drives a Porsche cayenne?

Back