• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

List of Pretentious Shit

Of course it is.

Reign/rein seems like it would be easy enough to get right, but people fuck that up all the time.

I mean someone messing up your and you're.... sure. But once you're talking about past participles on a messageboard (or I suppose anywhere in life), you need to have some self awareness that absolutely no one but english teachers gives a shit.

Not entirely true…an accounting professor of mine who you probably had as well would fuck you up if you put two spaces after a period.

Winning intellectual internet points is something I aspire to be above and DGAF about, but perhaps I'm just pretending.
I can't speak for others, but I don't make fun of people's pretentious use of words they don't understand because I want to win "intellectual internet points", I do it because I find it great fun.

I mean someone messing up your and you're.... sure. But once you're talking about past participles on a messageboard (or I suppose anywhere in life), you need to have some self awareness that absolutely no one but english teachers gives a shit.

Ha ha ha. The troll has been trolled

Also, plama lectures on self-awareness, lol

Ha ha ha. The troll has been trolled

Also, plama lectures on self-awareness, lol

I'm not sure being in the running for less self-aware than me is a good thing. Read and learn and stop.

I'm not sure being in the running for less self-aware than me is a good thing. Read and learn and stop.
Not sure what makes you think that I'm not self-aware. I just told you I'm doing it on purpose

Bragging about what your family is up to on your holiday card.

Back