• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lobo

90% of the teams in the country couldn't cover Floyd or Eifert. I'm just saying our defense did a good job all things considered.

Because for the most part, our defense is pretty close to ND's offense. They gave up 24 points despite getting little help from our offense. Game effort from them.

A decent OC would have put up 14 or 21 points on ND in the second half. I hate to break it to some of you but ND is really not very good. In fact, they would be a middle-tier team in either ACC division. VT was FAR superior to Notre Dame.

Chris Givens is perhaps one of the top receivers in the country.

This clown of an OC just pisses it away. Really bad.

Exactly. ND football would fit perfectly in the ACC.

Lobo needs to go.

This x 10000. Playcalling was terrible. How long do we have to suffer losing soo many winnable games because of this assclown. We could have, and should have, beaten Notre Dame. Fucking arrrrgh!!!!!

Dear Tulane,

Please hire Lobo. We'll cover some of his salary there.

Sincerely,

Every intelligent WFU fan.

JKW385 said:
As much as I hate the Caldwell-moral victory crap, I don't remember being this pleased after a loss since pre-2006. We played well...we just didn't execute in the red zone, but that happens. Yes, the second redzone drive playcalling was horrible, but Lobo didn't fumble that ball on the first one in the second half. If you would have told me, ND would have have 1 turnover (let's face it- that first INT was like a punt), and we would have a good chance to win, there's no way I would have believed it. It sucks we lost but the fact of the matter is that ND is just better. They are better than 90% of the teams in America talent-wise. Nothing wrong with that.

What a pathetic LOWF post. IF we have decent playcalling tonight we win. Fuck lobo and grobes bullshit conservative crap. They might have two small balls between the two of them. Pathetic fucking shit

we go shotgun on short yardage, and consistently lose.

Then tonight Lobo goes I against a huge team and tries to cram it in from the 9. Geez>

It really is time for Lobo to move on. We need a change there for sure.

agree wholehheatedly

There were so man times to go for the juggular. I mean that option toss play is a joke, we were definitely effictive off tackle to try to ge the edge was obviously not working. Then to burn Orville's shirt for what 3 carries that was a waste. Lobo is just a pussy the biggest game of our lives and we don't go for it; we're all just relegated to pussy status.

24 points is lower than what ND scores and what our defense gives up. Did you expect them to hold ND to fewer than 24 points?

PH is right, Defensively we played a good game, considering the field position ND had all night/their success on special teams.

That fumble, bs holding call, and sack on different drives all when we were in striking range killed us.

Not really the right thread for this but how bad was that PI call against Okoro...that was HOF bad.

Exactly. Special teams and the offense were horrid. Getting out of there having given up only 24 points was pretty solid.

There were so man times to go for the juggular. I mean that option toss play is a joke, we were definitely effictive off tackle to try to ge the edge was obviously not working. Then to burn Orville's shirt for what 3 carries that was a waste. Lobo is just a pussy the biggest game of our lives and we don't go for it; we're all just relegated to pussy status.

This isn't the only game Orville can play in this year. Harris couldn't go in the 2nd half, you need someone else next week, and you get the rookie some experience before DV.

Yeah. The staff realizes that we're still playing for the ACC Championship. It's worth it to burn a shirt for that chance.

Back