• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

London might not exist by the end of the week

Why would you go outside in these areas now?

I think there's a class of low lifes ready to perpeutate riots in most major cities... hell even Vancouver had people come out of the woodwork over a hockey game. London seems to have a lot of shitty people though.

Exactly, the police are being overwhelmed. The citizens are left defenseless.

And being defenseless leads to more worthless thugs taking advantage of them and looting. Doubt a lot of these people would be doing this if they were scared of citizens being able to defend themselves

No, it just means those thugs would have guns/firearms too, and then you'd just have people shooting each other left and right.

It's all going to get worse now...
Police and police dogs injured in new skirmishes in London...

And being defenseless leads to more worthless thugs taking advantage of them and looting. Doubt a lot of these people would be doing this if they were scared of citizens being able to defend themselves

The Wild Wild West...

Build a bonfine, build a bonfire
Put the rioters on the top. Stick the looters in the middle,
And we'll burn the fucking lot.

Lots of people tweeting that from the UK now. I think it's safe to say they are pissed.

from BBC. Those charged with burglary last night will be tried by Crown Courts, not Magistrates (10yrs max, not 6 mths)

Maybe there should be new medal events:

Female freestyle street rioting (no guns or bombs)
Male freestyle street rioting (no guns or bombs)
Coed Rioting (only guns to shoot your partner)

No, it just means those thugs would have guns/firearms too, and then you'd just have people shooting each other left and right.

Lost in this debate on whether it'd be better if both sides had guns (crazy) is the fact that in four days of intense riots there have been exactly one death.

Let's have a board riot. I'm going to steal some rep from peeps. Who has all the rep riches?

Back