• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Long Time Buzz In Calls It Quits. Hire Chill or Battle as Interim Coach

Bill George got into the bourbon a little early tonight.

Why would Shaka come to Wake? This is my biggest inner debate. He already makes $1.2mm and seems to love the underdog role at VCU, he's already accomplished more there (final four) than Wake has in 40 years. He honestly thinks he can build national champions there and I don't think Wake is a step up enough to convince him otherwise.

Well, if that's the case, there's no bigger underdog program in the NCAA right now.

Even Gregg Marshall had a big upset today

Bill George got into the bourbon a little early tonight.

No no, I'm just high on all the smart ass nerds who know fucking everything and have all the answers about our basketball program! They are so fucking right!

Nerds and silver spoons and phd's know it all!!!!!

No nice way to say it. And I do hope we don't start burning cars and whatnot in the streets. He still has a daughter at Wake, too, so let's have some class about it. I am now in favor of relieving Coach Bzdeilk of his duties effective immediately, and letting Chill or Battle take over for the remainder of the season. I think Mr. Wellman has to know it is time to move on. It just didn't work.

Coach [Redacted] tried his best in a very tough situation, so I think we should have the class to say thanks, but it didn't work. There is no need for the nastiness.

My request is for a simple (and CIVIL) poll as to whether you think Jeff Battle or Randolph Childress should be named head basketball coach effective immediately. Vitriol gets you nowhere in life. It just makes you look like an emotional idiot, so spare us the nasty-grams. Thanks.

Is she buzz in or out?

So tonight I learned that you're apparently a "smart ass nerd" if you're displeased with our men's basketball team getting killed at home by an 11-12 team.

No no, I'm just high on all the smart ass nerds who know fucking everything and have all the answers about our basketball program! They are so fucking right!

What do you suggest we do to regain the support of our fans and, more importantly, PLAYERS, oh wise one?

So tonight I learned that you're apparently a "smart ass nerd" if you're displeased with our men's basketball team getting killed at home by an 11-12 team.

and nerds and phds are smart.

Seriously. Either Bill is sauced (i had him pegged as a gin and tonic guy myself) or he's just now entering the anger stage of grief.

Is she buzz in or out?

My mother came to my school & played guitar for my kindergarten class one day... She was mediocre, at best.

I've questioned her decision making ability and parenting skills ever since.

I can only imagine how [Redacted]'s daughter feels.

You know you are getting near the bottom when the diehard supporters start blaming the fans.

Well, consider many in 107 (midcourt) smart-ass nerds because the blue-bloods are sick of this as well.

Had free tickets to sit in this section today and MANY are not happy.

Nerds is an awesome insult, especially considering it is no secret that most of the people that went to wake have a little nerd in them somewhere or another.

Nerds is an awesome insult, especially considering it is no secret that most of the people that went to wake have a little nerd in them somewhere or another.

Mrs. Turd is about to have a little "nerd" in her later.

Serious question: Are you happy with the job Buzz has done? Are you saying that none of this mess is his fault? Stated another way, are you defending Buzz as a good coach for Wake or just remarking on how extreme people are being?

Unfortunately I am pretty much in the boat as well. A loss like that to this Clemson team cannot be defended.

And the other similar losses could?

Back