• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

It’s the old FoxSports. When Disney bought Fox, they had to sell off the Fox Sports regional stations. Sinclair bought them and made a naming rights agreement with Bally. They’re planning on putting out a streaming/gambling app at some point.

They were both out against UVA, but the word was Fox at least would be back for today I thought?

Coby Davis out, too.

We, collectively media and fans, have to stop putting value in what Clawson says about injured players. Rarely matches up with what's presented during games.

Coby Davis out, too.

We, collectively media and fans, have to stop putting value in what Clawson says about injured players. Rarely matches up with what's presented during games.

never thought i’d say that davis being out could be a significantly blow. safety is probably the one place i don’t think we have a ton of depth.

So if I'm at the beach at a rental house, our only option is to find ACCN through their cable provider?

Sports surge is your friend. Hook up your laptop to your tv via HDMI and you’re good to go.

Roberson is not going to be covered 1 on 1 by anyone in the ACC. If we keep running the ball well we’re going to be very difficult to stop.

DC area ESPN3 is all good.

Ha, Roberson was so open Sam didn't want to blow it so he just floated one to him...

What the hell do I need to buy to watch this game?

I’ll take 3 there after the unsuccessful short side reverse and a sack.

Back