• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

Did the students sing happy birthday to Sciba there? Looked like he gave them a heart sign.

ESPN3 blacked out on ESPN TV app and Chromecast, however, Pixel phone uses Google's VPN, so able to view there on ESPN app.

Hope the d is more organized here they were all over the place first drive

“Luke Masterson DB”

Ugh. Do some homework.

nick andersen is so monte (if he can stay healthy throwing his body around like that)

Was really hoping our defense could avoid a shootout today. Doesn’t look like it so far. Cunningham is on point. May be the best QB we face all season.

no push from d-line doesn’t mix well with backup safeties

It could be that Hemphill sent in fresh guys after one guy jumped offsides. Or Hemphill does line shifts in the red zone which I think I’ve seen before.

davis making a difference. might just be an effective change of pace but his speed rushing has been more effective than bothroyd who i feel like i notice more trying to bull rush / out physical guys.

Ugh, tough throw there from Sam. Would like to see us go for it here on 4th and 4.

Hartman not as accurate today as we are accustomed

Back