• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

LOUISVILLE at WF, SATURDAY NOON, 12:30 kickoff

Looks like the game is blacked out in Florida . That makes absolutely no sense.

as great as roberson is, the screen / reverse game has consistently not been productive with him. i know it’s how we’ve always used our slot guys but figure morin (or keshawn) would be much better in those roles. or just ditch it all together.

Agreed. He’s not that kind of guy. He’s a get open every time guy. No need for him to be behind the line at all.

How in the world do you miss that hold?

And then incredible coverage on a perfectly thrown deep ball. Wow.

Looks like the game is blacked out in Florida . That makes absolutely no sense.

It’s only Bally Sports Florida. This is nothing new. Happens at least once a football season and a few times during hoops season.

Defense is giving up way too many yards on 1st down runs. And that pass in the flat.

Last edited:
Well. First deficit of the season.

Sports surge eventually worked for me to watch the game. PH: What is the free vpn you use?

Sportsurge dot net is a website that you shouldn't visit because piracy is bad

I’m not sure if Hartman didn’t complete a TD pass to himself there. I don’t think he was down. Still like to see the quick QB sneak on short yardage.

Ha Hartman almost had his own TD pass. Punches it in next play. Great response.

Holy smokes that was amazing. I think Hartman got in on the catch but whatever.

really awesome drive, felt in control every drive. (bit worried about those batted balls, but damn would have been awesome if hartman could have gotten that receiving TD)

Back