• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mad Men Season 6 returns April 7

iRfTq70.jpg

Yeah, I think it took Megan a little longer to figure out that they wanted to bone her

So Peggy Olson is slowly becoming Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds.

I am liking Ted this season. He's such a polite jackass.

she did seem to really enjoy her scene

Yeah. That was a huge move for her career.

It was good to see sexy Joan again. She's sexy doing pretty much anything, but she hasn't been Season 1 Joan in a long time. Just a hint today was nice to see.

Great to see some insights into Dawn's life. Looks like they're moving her character forward. I don't think she realized that Joan would never fire Don's secretary like she attempted to fire Scarlett.

Great to see Peggy and Don together even if they didn't get a scene together and even with both going down in defeat. Gotta admit, I didn't realize there was a difference between ketchup and catsup. I don't think I've seen catsup in 20 years.

Completely missed that Ted McGinley played Mel. I have a tough time recognizing people on this show. That was a great scene.

Last edited:
How lucky was that dude in between Joanie and her sister in the cab? Good lord

I thought some of the clothes this past ep were hot as hell.

For a split second I thought they might make Harry a partner, then I remembered no one likes him. My favorite part of his blow-up scene was Cosgrove lighting his cigarette and watching in the background. It will be interesting to see how Stan and Peggy's relationship changes...Good episode but I'm starting to miss the Roger one-liners.

The more I think about that scene, I think he would have been under consideration for partner if he had refused to be paid like an employee. They just cut a check for over a year salary like it was nothing. His work has been worthy of partner but he's not playing the game the right away. He's not willing to put skin in the game the way the others did and in the case of Joan, it was literal.

Jesus, Stan Gable looks terrible.

Back