• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++ Game Thread - Day 5 Ends 10:30AM

Thanks for the game, even if I managed to convince everyone that I was mafia in less than 10 posts.

I thought he posted around that time he was watching the game. Probably black out drunk after.

Also, good stuff from gooner, only way id have read u as sk is if i revisited ur talking points d2 anout the rbing. Maybe not even then tho

God you were annoying me during that discussion lol

It was so hard to not come out with a point that would only make sense from an SK.

Also, like 4 people said something about me being SK during the game. I literally messaged bym asking if he had told everyone that I was an SK and was essentially trolling me.

I need redemption.

Rommy host a game NOW

I need redemption.

Rommy host a game NOW

im hosting an open themed game next week that will win so much you will be tired of winning. i can get roles out today and open the thread if we to 17

Also, like 4 people said something about me being SK during the game. I literally messaged bym asking if he had told everyone that I was an SK and was essentially trolling me.

I try to play the mod role straight. The only one I troll is Doofus, and that's unintentional.

Appreciate the kind words. I've gotten pretty decent at determining whether or not players are civ or special/mafia. Just need to zone in now on the differences in play in those two.

im hosting an open themed game next week that will win so much you will be tired of winning. i can get roles out today and open the thread if we to 17

I'd caution against that unless you get a check from players that they can participate. Seems like we have a lot of conflicting schedules.

We also could go chat up Discord today.

I can run a basic mafia game today with folks are interested.

How about we go back to the standard vanilla civs vs. mafia with no godfather or cop or anything like that.

If there's interest I'll get it up today. Looking to kill time anyway until our game tonight and it's a slow day at work.

Appreciate the kind words. I've gotten pretty decent at determining whether or not players are civ or special/mafia. Just need to zone in now on the differences in play in those two.

It took everything I had not to respond to one of your "makes you wonder" posts after I was died.

How about we go back to the standard vanilla civs vs. mafia with no godfather or cop or anything like that.

If there's interest I'll get it up today. Looking to kill time anyway until our game tonight and it's a slow day at work.

Those are my favorite games.

DO IT

I'd caution against that unless you get a check from players that they can participate. Seems like we have a lot of conflicting schedules.

We also could go chat up Discord today.

i would never do that. there would be riots. i may post the write up though, since it will be open

im in. if you are doing a "mountainous game", what will the ratio be? 11 v 2?

Start the game pussy

Back