• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++ Game Thread - Day 5 Ends 10:30AM

Ryala played super well all game. I thought rommy was the civ RB because he was not making sense and I thought it was deliberate. Never thought it was Ryala until the claim.

Well done. Good job choosing investigation immunity when you did. If mafia hadn't got absolutely railed, you win there. Gouda/Eagles mafia was as terrifying as it should have been.

Eagles was magnificent. Really well done from every angle.

I fucking had him on page 1

gooner, schedule of hits?

almost no one kills the IC night 1. eagles is one of the few.

i dont understand any of the not-hits on me after I came out. paths to victory were minimal but you had to kill the angel

goon why did you kill the cop if you were ii

I have had zero time for any of this unfortunately. Just got out of the meeting @work. My only goal was to try to create as much confusion with gouda/smidge as possible. I thought gouda dying would clear smidge and myself for a while. Figured our interactions made it very unlikely we'd all be mafia. Problem is n2 hitting a vanilla with all of the claims after. Made it impossible to win. I didn't care who to hit n3 because the game was already over.

anyway. doofus has been great the last couple of games. i do get told i'm being "weird" every game i'm a civ, playing "differently" etc. IT doesn't matter whether I'm mafia or civ, same dialogue. Probably was forcing a few posts since I knew I wasn't going to be around for long stretches this game though.

thanks bym

- Doofus is in top form right now. Great stuff

- gouda, do u remember the familiar taste?

- all civ specials were flawless. Timmy D with the redemption cop game, ryala being outstanding. Toogsgreat work

- did smidge die?

- gouda

Also, good stuff from gooner, only way id have read u as sk is if i revisited ur talking points d2 anout the rbing. Maybe not even then tho

Lol.

We (i) were praying in maf chat that knight would lynch you becaus eyou went full retard

lol. i dunno about full retard, just throwing shit out because i hadn't read anything in 12 hours

Back