• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++ Game Thread - Day 5 Ends 10:30AM

Probably Tejas at this point

***tejas***

timdunkandthefunk (TimDunk) cop
ryalaman (Ryala) claims civ rber, civ by Tim?
Toogs (Toots) doc
Knight one shot cop

Above are cleared. Below are not. Or I am missing something.

Deacsfan27 (Doofus) claimed rb'd night 1, claimed vanilla
DeacdeTejas (Tejas) civ by Tim
AsesinoDeTortugas (Gooner / AssTurtle) civ by Knight?

MBDCCCt

White flag. Spent the past hour or so doing the math and checking it. This is the only scenario left in the game. Also because I couldn't kill Ryala. I'm not going to waste everybody's time tomorrow. Good game to the civs. 3 out of 4 lynches is pretty baller.

White flag. Spent the past hour or so doing the math and checking it. This is the only scenario left in the game. Also because I couldn't kill Ryala. I'm not going to waste everybody's time tomorrow. Good game to the civs. 3 out of 4 lynches is pretty baller.

GJ

The past hour? Aren't there better things going on in your life?

Well played by everyone but Soylent Gouda. Losing your GF on D1 is tough.

Everyone bow to Doofominance.

I decided last second not to hit N3 after Smidge got killed. If I had had more time to process what it meant if the mafia RB went down, I would have decided to kill Ryala. I was going to hit toogs at the time, but the only path to victory was me killing Ryala that night. Night 4 was one night too late. He blocked me.

Well done. Good job choosing investigation immunity when you did. If mafia hadn't got absolutely railed, you win there. Gouda/Eagles mafia was as terrifying as it should have been.

Eagles was magnificent. Really well done from every angle.

Gracias. And agreed on Eagles. Well played by him in a tough situation.

Well done. Good job choosing investigation immunity when you did. If mafia hadn't got absolutely railed, you win there. Gouda/Eagles mafia was as terrifying as it should have been.

Eagles was magnificent. Really well done from every angle.

I though A. Manning tagging the game again and B. Killing the IC because he got too close was the biggest deal.

Too many specials and the game ended up a claim fest.

Ryala RBed the SK kill last night. That was pretty baller.

I though A. Manning tagging the game again and B. Killing the IC because he got too close was the biggest deal.

Too many specials and the game ended up a claim fest.

When I got RB'd N1 and jhawk was the hit, I already thought I was gonna win. Figured there were 5 Ts. Then doofus said he was RB'd, I knew it was gonna be tough. Just ran out of room.

If rommy had been around before he hammered my butthole I think he would have switched and I'd have lived. If I make it through that d1...pound town. We weren't planning anything because I was the only one in discord, but I had a legit busy day so figured both my teammates voting me would buy enough cred. No such luck.

Did smidge die?

Doof did solid work on smidge d2.

Back