• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia C9++ Game Thread - Day 5 Ends 10:30AM

I don't understand why people hit the cop instead of me twice in a row. Nor wtf the SK is doing. or maybe ry Rb'd someone

Deacsfan27 (Doofus) claimed rb'd night 1
timdunkandthefunk (TimDunk) cop
DeacdeTejas (Tejas)
AsesinoDeTortugas (Gooner / AssTurtle) cop said civ
Toogs (Toots) doc
Knight one shot cop
ryalaman (Ryala) claims civ rber

MBDCCCx right? It's harder and harder to believe there is a SK

knight seems the most likely to be lying, making it MBDCCTT

he never spoke iggs name even though it was obvious iggs could be mafia.

Deacsfan27 (Doofus) claimed rb'd night 1, claimed vanilla
DeacdeTejas (Tejas) civ by Tim
AsesinoDeTortugas (Gooner / AssTurtle) civ by Knight?
Toogs (Toots) doc
Knight one shot cop
ryalaman (Ryala) claims civ rber, civ by Tim?

MBDCCCx right? It's harder and harder to believe there is a SK

updated, please confirm

hey bros it is raining so if you left me alive because of golf tomorrow lol at you punkasses

Mod Note: In case there's additional confusion. Eagles was a mafia goon. There are no trackers in C9++, so I thought it would be a funny joke. I know a few people got it.

Last edited:
o shit strike my nonsense above since all the maf are dead and there must be a sk. interestingly played game by the SK then.

o shit strike my nonsense above since all the maf are dead and there must be a sk. interestingly played game by the SK then.

correct me if I am wrong but barring another civ special claim it can't be knight, since that would mean 2T and no SK

correct me if I am wrong but barring another civ special claim it can't be knight, since that would mean 2T and no SK

yeah it literally has to be TT or T, and if there was no SK game would be over.

ryalaman (Ryala) claims civ rber, civ by Tim?
Toogs (Toots) doc
Knight one shot cop

Above are cleared. Below are not. Or I am missing something.

Deacsfan27 (Doofus) claimed rb'd night 1, claimed vanilla
DeacdeTejas (Tejas) civ by Tim
AsesinoDeTortugas (Gooner / AssTurtle) civ by Knight?

MBDCCCt

also given that the SK tried to hit the cop last night (or didn't hit--less likely I suppose) then they probably took the BPV.

I don't think they can have taken the BPV at this point. Everyone has been either investigated or claimed.

well why tf would they hit the cop? also doofie hasnt claimed anything provable, although he probably was roleblocked.

Sorry because I haven't been around, who isn't accounted for as a special? Like who are rob vanilla civs left?

Back