• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

One weird power trip wasps don’t want you to know about

ryala have you ever played portal of heroes?
Haven't. I don't actually even see it in stock at the shop I go to. Any good/should I get them to pick up a copy?

Most of my board gaming is with this league (we're the reigning champs, nbd), and the folks from it. People generally seem to like a lot more of the worker placement type games. I think we're planning on getting a 8 hour Western Empires game knocked out this Sunday.

i have enjoyed playing wingspan. good game for just hanging out and you learn something about birds

Looks like dog is gonna be fine, they think she maybe got into a beehive or wasp situation, just some bad swelling.
Did you ask the vet for a shot of cytopoint? We had a similar situation with our dog a few months back, stopping her from going at the inflamed spots helped a ton with healing. Glad to hear she's fine

Haven't. I don't actually even see it in stock at the shop I go to. Any good/should I get them to pick up a copy?

Most of my board gaming is with this league (we're the reigning champs, nbd), and the folks from it. People generally seem to like a lot more of the worker placement type games. I think we're planning on getting a 8 hour Western Empires game knocked out this Sunday.
i'm not a game nerd but I like it

probably simpler than some/most that you play, but a game i can play with the nerds and enjoy and sometimes be competitive at

learned it at a game cafe in berlin

i love statements like this

share the other nine low end power trips
10. zooming around the elderly in traffic and shooting them a look to let them know they should be in a home
9. hanging up on Time Warner sales calls
8 -1 to be determined; will include blasting bees from the sky

10. zooming around the elderly in traffic and shooting them a look to let them know they should be in a home
9. hanging up on Time Warner sales calls
8 -1 to be determined; will include blasting bees from the sky

Blowing all the dog hair out of your car with a leaf blower

i have enjoyed playing wingspan. good game for just hanging out and you learn something about birds
Stonemeier games makes great stuff. Wingspan is fun, even if the final round can get a bit tedious. Viticulture is great. Scythe is great. Red Rising is worth playing even if not at that top tier level. Starting to play a little more Tapestry and its fun. I've heard Euphoria is great. Basically, just buy everything they make and you'll have a good enough board game collection.

finding a bug who has stowed away on your car on a road trip and then turning them loose 300 miles from home and telling them good luck

that's funny, i usually think the last round is when it picks up, although I suppose that's the way it's supposed to work

finding a bug who has stowed away on your car on a road trip and then turning them loose 300 miles from home and telling them good luck

I had a single mouse at my old house that I am 99 percent sure rode home from Maine in my backpack. I never had a mouse before or after in that house (in like 15 years) and I found some chewed snack packaging in my pack.

i will be voting in the morning so as not to disrupt my overnight chat vibe.

Back