• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia: C9++ Makeup Game: Civs win!

Da, townie claimed vanilla.

Math is clear. Only way townie could be vanilla was for you to be a full vig or full cop. Period

So we know townie is lying.

The only other question now is if diggler, tejas or da is lying.

But that isnt as important.

All three of us should kill townie.

Regardless of which baddie he is:

I have to decide which of da and diggler is lying

Do you win if you kill me? Let's say I was maf, how is that any different? SK wins.

Da if you are not a vig you want to vote diggler

If you are you vote townie.

That is only way you have a chance regardless of role

That's a guaranteed loss if he's lying - why would I do that? If he's mafia, sk wins and vice versa.
wait what? if you vote out a mafia, we're left with a SK and 2 civs, one of whom is a RB and the civs win. this is so much noise.

Do you win if you kill me? Let's say I was maf, how is that any different? SK wins.
Nah if you are maf it is definitely over because I am only rb left.

If you are sk it is dicier as there are two rbs left

Reread, i dont mind digglers reveal and timing, it seemed natural. No idea how a claimed civ special has lasted 3 days and another has lasted two days. I'm likely wrong, but I think

Townie is civ
Digger is doctor
Tejas is rb

Only chance to win is vote out a civ

townie

this is easy

civs have two options to win

vote townie is only way for that to happen regardless of who da is. So if Da is a civ, that is how he wins

If not he should just out himself and vote diggler

Vote Count:

Townie (3) Diggler, Tejas, Da
Diggler (1) Townie

PM me with corrections

Reread, i dont mind digglers reveal and timing, it seemed natural. No idea how a claimed civ special has lasted 3 days and another has lasted two days. I'm likely wrong, but I think

Townie is civ
Digger is doctor
Tejas is rb

townie
you've somehow over and underthought this

well da's post has confirmed that I am voting with diggler.

Killing a civ if da is civ makes ZERO sense

Townie is civ
Digger is doctor
Tejas is rb

townie

there are two civs left

townie is a civ

kill townie

WHAT?????????

because if anything has become clear to me it's that he's clearly not telling the truth

Back