• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

I'll say this, the times I've been mafia with dv7, he's usually pretty good at sniffing out and killing civ specials.

Granted, he always wants to kill Knight so maybe he just got lucky on that one.
why you telling people MY BIDNASS?!

it's a pretty complicated setup and I don't know that I'd recommend it again unless you want a pretty fast game with that many people

but once 16 signed up and i wasn't going to create a new game, there weren't a ton of pre-made formats for groups of that size so I went with it

it's a pretty complicated setup and I don't know that I'd recommend it again unless you want a pretty fast game with that many people

but once 16 signed up and i wasn't going to create a new game, there weren't a ton of pre-made formats for groups of that size so I went with it
I think the set up is fine. Civs just got screwed this time between the Ryala AA and the lack of any maf/wolf night kills (until toogs)

I think the set up is fine. Civs just got screwed this time between the Ryala AA and the lack of any maf/wolf night kills (until toogs)
Yeah, once I saw the civ specials go out so early I knew we couldn't control our own destiny. Would have needed multiple cross-fires to get this thing to go, but thems the breaks if the specials get knocked out quick.

Romcom just posts in the politics thread on the Suck like a god damn tosser now. :missu:

Bring me HOFgoaliemom and her broke ass husband

Back