• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

as i said here:

imma need 30 min to try to figure out all the possible roles

it took me a surprisingly long time to work out that there were 2 bad factions based on two entirely different rolls. not my best thinking

all good. I was under the impression that the two factions used the same roll as well until d14 corrected me in our chat.

in mafchat i suggested eliminating d14 and tejas early since they are smarter than me. never got a chance to get back around to d14

I mean I know you don’t care, but you being the first vote on wakegrrl on the day she got killed made it very easy for my whole team to pile votes there and kill your teammate

I was just having a conversation with a colleague about sandwich shops, where Jersey Mikes is the clear head and shoulders favorite - and this bro had the audacity to say Firehouse was better, which may be the worst take this side of Ryalas state rankings.

Late to the party after a SIX HOUR ZOOM CALL WITH CAMERAS HOLY SHIT. Thanks, Juice, for running the game, even if I never did understand all the various roles. Appreciate y'all letting a relative newbie play, and appreciate your constructive (mostly) feedback.
this is totally unacceptable and I'm in the Zoom, Webex, MS Teams business. YIKES

Late to the party after a SIX HOUR ZOOM CALL WITH CAMERAS HOLY SHIT. Thanks, Juice, for running the game, even if I never did understand all the various roles. Appreciate y'all letting a relative newbie play, and appreciate your constructive (mostly) feedback.
That’s insanity. I absolutely wouldn’t blame anyone for turning off the camera and daring them to fire them.

Back