• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia - Werewolves win!

taking a 2019 David Arthur chardonnay to dinner tonight for mrs. diggs birthday

what is the argument for Diggler? Did I miss one put forward or are people just piling on?

I have never been one to measure anyone by their rep after such a long layoff, but are grrl, ub40, and frosty new names for known players?

what is the argument for Diggler? Did I miss one put forward or are people just piling on?
He self-preserved on D1 and he was trying to do the, HMM HUH LET ME DO THE MATH REAL FAST, HMM.

Plus, he is making WEIRD votes and got super butthurt when questioned.

GAHTEEM

I have never been one to measure anyone by their rep after such a long layoff, but are grrl, ub40, and frosty new names for known players?
The only person I'm a known player to is Mako's mom

while i appear to be gone, this stack of votes is intriguing in a game with multiple bad factions

Actually, in a game with multiple bad factions, it makes MORE sense to gangrape someone

claim now diggler if you are going to do so. closer it gets to the deadline the worst the claim will look, IMO

but i do agree that those in the run on you won't be cleared as they could easily be in the other baddie faction if you flip anti-town

He self-preserved on D1 and he was trying to do the, HMM HUH LET ME DO THE MATH REAL FAST, HMM.

Plus, he is making WEIRD votes and got super butthurt when questioned.

GAHTEEM
how is it self-preserving when i wasn't about to get killed?

DV7 and Toog look pretty good IMO

meeting may run long

night ends at top of the hour -- probably won't have a vote count before then

I will vote for anyone except blue, he's probably working on a project and will show up and clear himself in a few hours. This will enrage tickles, making it a double win
Bookmarking

Wake wins the super regional over Alabama with a crushing victory, ties the NCAA single CWS Home run record, and you guys expect sentient activity before noon?

Don’t remember/know if grrrl or frosty played before I started playing here but they’re not alts, and this is young bucks first ever game

Back