• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Malaysian Airline Flight MH370

Australia is checking out two items possibly connected to the plane.

I'd be really bummed if it went in the Ocean and isn't on land. How lame would that be.

This whole saga becomes harder and harder to believe as each day passes. Looks like it is appears to be pilot action/suicide; not what I'm sure anyone who has loved ones involved want to hear but very likely.

I'm guessing you're going to end up being correct.

I truly hope this isn't from the plane for a multitude of reasons. Obviously the lives in board...but also for my complete an utter obsession with this over the last two weeks.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/20/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

""This is an area out of normal shipping lanes, out of any commercial flight patterns, with few fishing boats, and there are no islands," the official said.
Young cautioned that the images may not be from the plane. There can be other debris out there, like containers that have fallen overboard from ships, for example.
The objects were seen in the heart of what is known as the Indian Ocean Gyre. There is little to no oceanic current movement in the region and the area is notorious for trapping debris. It's one of the five major gyres in the world's oceans and is known to contain a "garbage patch."...

The flight crew on the Poseidon say they're getting radar hits of "significant size," indicating something lying below the water's surface, ABC News reported Thursday.
ABC's correspondent David Wright, who is on board the aircraft, says the crew told him that the radar indicates that "there is something down there." But ABC cautioned that it is still too early to tell if the radar hits are related to the missing plane."

What are the most buoyant items on a plane and his long can they stay afloat? Has that been mentioned? I'm mainly just curious.

What are the most buoyant items on a plane and his long can they stay afloat? Has that been mentioned? I'm mainly just curious.

I just read where shipping containers could float for months at a time after falling overboard which blew my mind.

Who on here knows where the flight is? Why was it mentioned on the sports board that someone on here has an in and knows details not released to the public?

PM please

Who on here knows where the flight is? Why was it mentioned on the sports board that someone on here has an in and knows details not released to the public?

PM please

you should be banned for running over this joke and beating it to death

Back