• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Malaysian Airline Flight MH370

If they find this thing in the next 24 hours, it will be a perfect day for OGBoards. Serious business indeed.

MSNBC had an NTSB guy on who said that the 45,000 feet data point is probably apocryphal and just a story that someone who didn't understand radar ran with. The pilot in the story above says the same thing about it being unlikely that the plane ever went to 45,000 feet.

A plane in distress increasing altitude to some 10,000 feet above its normal cruising altitude. Extremely remote possibility.

You get really upset don't you buddy? Still mad about the "high chair" post 5 years ago? I understand. Jk I don't, it's an internet message board, sorry you take it that seriously.

Retaliatory neg rep = I got butthurt that you neg repped me, so I'm gonna do the same to you

I have no idea what the "high chair" post is. The fact that you remember means that you need more things going on in your life

At this point I have to believe that the plane is in the ocean. If it were on land, I think we'd know about it by now. Sad how long this has dragged out, can't imagine what the family members of those on board are going through.

Retaliatory neg rep = I got butthurt that you neg repped me, so I'm gonna do the same to you

I have no idea what the "high chair" post is. The fact that you remember means that you need more things going on in your life

Do you think I give a rats ass about rep? I was responding to your comment about my alma mater and your questioning of my intelligence based off a post on an internet message board. Next time I'll mail you my response since you can't handle a little red bar beside a comment.

the masters of the butthurt

You get really upset don't you buddy? Still mad about the "high chair" post 5 years ago? I understand. Jk I don't, it's an internet message board, sorry you take it that seriously.

At this point I have to believe that the plane is in the ocean. If it were on land, I think we'd know about it by now. Sad how long this has dragged out, can't imagine what the family members of those on board are going through.

Do you think I give a rats ass about rep? I was responding to your comment about my alma mater and your questioning of my intelligence based off a post on an internet message board. Next time I'll mail you my response since you can't handle a little red bar beside a comment.

LOL.

I care about rep. I give you people fucking gold and i'm still sitting at 5 bars. I'm fucking hilarious. What the hell is wrong with you people?

Reactions: BDL
I don't have a fucking clue who you are except "that guy that randomly posts with the kid n' play avatar".

I don't have a fucking clue who you are except "that guy that randomly posts with the kid n' play avatar".

You forgot to add fails to add anything meaningful or insightful to the conversation, and posts you-tube clips as opposed to any real contributions. Thanks, champ.

whenever there's some more pertinent news on the flight. For the record, I was trying to point out the inanity of the previous argument. I'm just not very funny.

China found debris on a satellite image 2 days after the Australian announcement. It was 140KM from the Australian sighting. No word on why that wasn't mentioned/passed on to Malaysia until Xinhua press revealed it today.

China found debris on a satellite image 2 days after the Australian announcement. It was 140KM from the Australian sighting. No word on why that wasn't mentioned/passed on to Malaysia until Xinhua press revealed it today.

hehe, that sounds about par for the course for china

Back