• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Malaysian Airline Flight MH370

Kim Jong Il knew where the flight crashed before it even took off according to NK news.

Retaliatory neg rep = I got butthurt that you neg repped me, so I'm gonna do the same to you

I have no idea what the "high chair" post is. The fact that you remember means that you need more things going on in your life

This is precisely why I coined "Pudding Pants" for you. You were and still remain an inspiration.

whenever there's some more pertinent news on the flight. For the record, I was trying to point out the inanity of the previous argument. I'm just not very funny.

Keep hammerin' azz

Keep hammerin' azz

I'm really at a loss for how to interpret this, Lectro. Is it an affirmation of what I'm doing, or a proposition? Either way, thanks, I guess.

I'm going to make it my new motto to pick me up when I'm feeling down.

7ol3d.jpg

I'm really at a loss for how to interpret this, Lectro. Is it an affirmation of what I'm doing, or a proposition? Either way, thanks, I guess.

In your case I'd call it "Afro-mation" -- excuse the hyphen.

Carry on.

Looking like a good chance they've found something off of Australia. Families are being called to a meeting in Beijing, Malaysian PM will hold a press conference after.

I'm extremely let down that this appears to have had nothing to do with aliens or air pirates.

@cnni: BREAKING NEWS: Two Chinese family members of passengers on #MH370 say they've been asked by airline to attend meeting in Beijing.

Not sure if this is anything at all, but twitter seems to be running with it as a big deal.

Looking like a good chance they've found something off of Australia. Families are being called to a meeting in Beijing, Malaysian PM will hold a press conference after.

I'm extremely let down that this appears to have had nothing to do with aliens or air pirates.

It is probably more evidence that it has everything to do with aliens and/or air pirates. How hard is it to throw some scrap metal in the ocean to re-direct the search?

Malaysia Airlines to Chinese #MH370 families:"We deeply regret that we have to assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost."

Pt 2 from Malaysia Airlines txt to #MH370 families:"..we must now accept all evidence suggests the plane went down in the S Indian Ocean."

Least convincing press conference ever.

No new information at all. Basically just said they're giving up on the chances of survivors and guessing it went down in the S Indian Ocean. Stay tuned for our next press conference tomorrow.

Least convincing press conference ever.

No new information at all. Basically just said they're giving up on the chances of survivors and guessing it went down in the S Indian Ocean. Stay tuned for our next press conference tomorrow.

British investigators have concluded that missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370's last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean west of Perth, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.

Did he give anymore details?

did Malaysia send a text message to the families?

Back