• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Marcus Smart shoves fan

I have a feeling there's going to be a paperwork snafu this off season and that guy's seats will be moved around 10 rows up.

FbfZcgd.jpg

gfxpx.gif

That asshole is lucky that Marcus Smart isn't Jermaine O'Neal.

ESPN with conflicting info on whether he was ejected. Is there any practical result from an ejection v. What happened to Smart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see the spit.

Because there was none. I have no doubt the guy said something incredibly racist but you can't react that way. Smart has an image worth way to much to NBA teams to do something like this. Just not a great decision.

Because there was none. I have no doubt the guy said something incredibly racist but you can't react that way. Smart has an image worth way to much to NBA teams to do something like this. Just not a great decision.

At the end of the day, Marcus Smart is going to be a top-10 pick and millionaire by this time next year and that asshole is going to be the number 1 fan of a shitty basketball team. I can't imagine a whole lot of teams faulting him for this kind of thing...

At the end of the day, Marcus Smart is going to be a top-10 pick and millionaire by this time next year and that asshole is going to be the number 1 fan of a shitty basketball team. I can't imagine a whole lot of teams faulting him for this kind of thing...

I'm not so sure about that.

NBA GM's will pay close attention to this and it could hurt him. If he thinks what that guy said was bad, it is about to get a whole lot worse because of the way he handled it. Opposing fans are going to try to get under his skin more than ever. I honestly hope more will come out about what was said so that Smart will have some bit of vindication.

Back