• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Maryland Roast

There is nothing about the state of Maryland that is not dripping with Rick Ross's taint sweat. The whole god damned state has AIDS.

Copying my post about MD's garbage flag from the CT: Maryland has a terrible state flag. I'm virtually certain that only people from there actually like it. Just so ugly.

That flag looks like it is covered in smegma which is appropriate considering the smell of that god forsaken hell hole.

Former gov. Bob Ehrlich was an asst on Groh's staff in the early 80's while he was in law school. I'd like to wish them luck vs THE Ohio St and Michigan every year.

I think his daughter or niece went to Wake, too.

atm6vm.jpg

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!

(from little yankee rednecks throwing batteries and puking on themselves)

Doesn't Baltimore lead the nation in STD infections?

Doesn't Baltimore lead the nation in STD infections?

I took a greyhound bus from VA to Philly one time. Never. Again.

In Baltimore a woman who by all appearances was acquainted with heavy drug use got on the bus and sat next to me. She had what looked to be test results and one of those tiny plastic bags you get when you go to the dentist or doctor.

She hung her head and cried the entire trip.

Maryland sucks so much the federal government out Aberdeen proving grounds there just so they can blow it up everyday.

I took a greyhound bus from VA to Philly one time. Never. Again.

In Baltimore a woman who by all appearances was acquainted with heavy drug use got on the bus and sat next to me. She had what looked to be test results and one of those tiny plastic bags you get when you go to the dentist or doctor.

She hung her head and cried the entire trip.

#Maryland

stayed in college park for a week on a school trip. more liquor stores per capita than any other town i've ever been in. the only thing they had more of was gun stores...

stayed in college park for a week on a school trip. more liquor stores per capita than any other town i've ever been in. the only thing they had more of was gun stores...

the hell? there's like....four. Three of them are just within a tenth of a mile of each other

re-re-post

With the announcement of Bzz's first upcoming ACC tournament victim, I thought I would resurrect this thread like Makavelli:

Fuck you Maryland. Fuck your academic standards which accept any kid with a pulse. Fuck your trashcan-asshole, ghetto campus town. Fuck your ugly ass flag, and atrocious uniforms. Fuck your decrepit football stadium and trashy fans. Fuck your make-believe basketball rivalry with Duke. Fuck Grevious Vasquez, Juan Dixon, fat ass Jordan Williams or any other shitty player who snuck into the NBA. Just fuck you. Please leave the ACC, secede from the U.S., and then collectively jump up your own asses.

jeff+teague+dunks+on+dave+neal.jpg

121682101_b6c32fb826.jpg

Back