• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 1: Elon Phoenix at WF - Monday (11/6) 8 pm ACCN+

I really don’t get Keller. He didn’t seem like “project big” - i mean the kid is obviously a good athlete, scored a bunch of points in high school etc. we’re not talking about Marsh or a guy like Doral. but man he looks so uncomfortable every time he’s out there - that seems like the big diff between him and 3M. Do you think he balls out in practice? I forget where Forbes ranks him in his brutally honest 1-12 ranking matrix.

It would be really nice to have a reliable stretch 4 off the bench.

DOUBLE EPISODE: We recap Wake Forest’s back-and-forth blowout 101-78 victory over Elon, focusing on the stellar play of the guards and how the freshmen looked in their intro to regular season college ball. Then, the pod looks ahead to the Deacs’ next contest on the road at Georgia and discusses why Wake’s true big men need to find their groove fast. Plus, another conversation on the Efton Reid situation.

To make it a double pod, we also break down a game Wake Forest football had won against Duke, but inexplicably gave away.

Tune in here:

The PJ Hall thing comes from Forbes saying he was his favorite big man in the league so we deduce he would look to develop a guy like Keller in that mold

The PJ Hall thing comes from Forbes saying he was his favorite big man in the league so we deduce he would look to develop a guy like Keller in that mold
Well it's good to have goals.

Also: Thanks so much to all those who tune in to some or all of the podcast. Ben and I put a fair amount of time into this on a weekly basis, so support from the Wake Forest fan base means a lot.

Will have coverage of the Deacs from Athens this Friday.
I checked it out for the first time and enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Back