• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 12: WF v. Charlotte - HOF Shootout - Friday 9pm ACCN

My wife sulks around the house in a bad mood the entire opening weekend of college football. By week three or so, she's accepted it. Then she gets in a bad mood all over again when hoops starts.

The deadline is 11:59 EST. If the earlier games run long, it's possible ACCN could shut down at the end of the game.

Every game Charlotte has lost has been by double digits. Wake -9.5 is enticing.

So much of it depends on who is actually playing. LaRavia probably isn't coming back but what if other players are in health & safety?

Is there a reason they aren't being transparent about which players are in protocols or not?

Was talking with my oldest this AM before school. We're tuning in tonight on the big screen downstairs. She told me she watched the game Tuesday night and I asked her how because Hulu Live doesn't have Bally but I guess since we have Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+ she was able to stream it. My dumb ass was upstairs binging Mad Men with the wife while keep tabs on the game via the WF app.
Same here. I didn’t realize it was bally

Anyone in the DC area, FYI, ACC Network finally appeared today on my Xfinity channel lineup, channel 1325. Happy watching

VT with a blowout win over the Bonnies. Makes our win look pretty good.

Worried this State game is going to go to OT and delay our tip-off.

lol wtf the State doing. They waited like 20 seconds to foul down 4, Keatts was going crazy telling them to foul.

There are going to be so many potential bad losses in the ACC this year.

Here is the ACCN flaw. Waiting for wake game but spending huge time on unc ky

Ha ha 25 min between games the spend 30 sec on our game

Back