• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 13: Duke Blue Devils @ LJVM - Tuesday 6:30 ACCN

Just hoping to pay less than $20 for a spot close to the coliseum.
You can probably get lucky and park at the football stadium and walking over. I haven't seen any parking people all year over there. Try entering through the back by the pepsi building.

You can probably get lucky and park at the football stadium and walking over. I haven't seen any parking people all year over there. Try entering through the back by the pepsi building.

Too cold to walk that far.

That’s where I always park. But it’s cold AF tonight and I’ll be arriving close to tip-off with a 6 year old in tow so was hoping to park closer.

I can't make it to the game tonight. I have a parking pass if anyone needs it.

This better not be like the time Delaware State gave the team COVID and Duke passes their viral loads onto us.

So they have Covid but just haven't tested positive yet and our team is gonna be fucked a week from now, basically.

Back