• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 13: Duke Blue Devils @ LJVM - Tuesday 6:30 ACCN

The drop off from Marsh to Bradford is massive. Probably the biggest surprise of the season.

Dan Bonner adds NOTHING to a game. Other than awkward chuckles and being a homer for the ACC and the officials.
NBC is getting rid of Gary Koch and Roger Maltbie from their golf coverage because I guess they are too old. Bonner, Giminski and Elmore need to be put out to pasture too.

NBC is getting rid of Gary Koch and Roger Maltbie from their golf coverage because I guess they are too old. Bonner, Giminski and Elmore need to be put out to pasture too.

Of that entire list, Koch is the only one that should remain. The rest are good riddance.

Bradford didn’t get either foot off the ground on that D “rebound.” I’m truly not sure he can jump.

Wait I thought all the yummy ca were gone because production was shut down

Didn’t Bradford lose a bunch of weight so he’d be quicker? If so, he must have been a freaking sloth before the weight loss.

But can we get Yummy Can Potatoes and the Bacon Microwaver in the same order? That would be an offer we can’t refuse.

Back