• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 14: VT Hokies @ LJVM - Saturday Noon - Regional Sports Networks

We are 25-2 in last year and a half at home. Duke and Miami are the only two losses during that stretch.

We're riding a 12 game win streak currently.
This has been a welcome improvement in the Forbes era. We are tough to beat at home.

Is Dr just making up shit again? Because I’m definitely buying any 4 pack at that price.
Login right to our ticket office and select 5 game pack. Pick VT, NC State, UVA, UNC, & ND. It’s like $22/each.

I actually give you a chance of making a small profit if they are listed on all the channels. The chance to make even a small profit must be a welcome thing for so many Wake alums.

Login right to our ticket office and select 5 game pack. Pick VT, NC State, UVA, UNC, & ND. It’s like $22/each.

I actually give you a chance of making a small profit if they are listed on all the channels. The chance to make even a small profit must be a welcome thing for so many Wake alums.
53ab30672eacf.image.jpg

Who hurt you?

What a sad and miserable shot to take at (other?? Really?) wake fans.
It has been disappointing to watch DR morph from a passionate Wake fan with a singular focus on his feeling that we needed a new, smaller arena - into this arrogant ass who has to ridicule the rest of the fanbase to feel better about his empty life. I always gave him a ton a respect as a Wake fan who just wanted the best for the school and our athletic program but have lost most of that with he way he acts now, plus the fact that he admitted he gives more money to other schools...

Do we think he’s funding the NIL for Sam to ND?
I kid, I kid. His pennies don’t impact anything and just give him an inflated ego.

Prepare to be shocked. Wake site has none available in lower bowl and 2 upper sections with singles only. Stubhub shows 50 seats for sale with lowest at $51 uppers. TMaster shows limited availability also. Great noon good weather game after freezing our ass off here for a week.
Would love to be shocked, I'll be there but I doubt the crowd is indicative of what you said it looks like online. Still, not sure celebrating having 2 "almost" full sections up top

It’s always weird to me when people talk about “good weather” games. It’s bball. It’s inside. It’s not like we’ve had blizzards. It was cold. That’s it.

It’s always weird to me when people talk about “good weather” games. It’s bball. It’s inside. It’s not like we’ve had blizzards. It was cold. That’s it.

To me, good/bad weather for basketball is a function of how difficult it is to get to the game.

Would love to be shocked, I'll be there but I doubt the crowd is indicative of what you said it looks like online. Still, not sure celebrating having 2 "almost" full sections up top

Yeah, I don’t really get the impulse to celebrate relatively sparsely attended games.

I have faith that we’ll be back to the Dave/Skip/Dino days, but I feel like that’s still pretty far away.

Soon come.

VT could get a side of (Rodney) Rice in the backcourt, potentially easing the pain of losing Cattoor and supplementing the 3-man backcourt rotation

First collegiate game, if so I'd doubt he gets too much PT.

Back