• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 14: VT Hokies @ LJVM - Saturday Noon - Regional Sports Networks

Prepare to be shocked. Wake site has none available in lower bowl and 2 upper sections with singles only. Stubhub shows 50 seats for sale with lowest at $51 uppers. TMaster shows limited availability also. Great noon good weather game after freezing our ass off here for a week.
Hokies attending

Login right to our ticket office and select 5 game pack. Pick VT, NC State, UVA, UNC, & ND. It’s like $22/each.

I actually give you a chance of making a small profit if they are listed on all the channels. The chance to make even a small profit must be a welcome thing for so many Wake alums.

1672265677522.png

So is this one of the Bally’s games or what? Their app is absolutely bare bones so it doesn’t show what’s upcoming beyond like tomorrow. Unless I’m a total idiot which is a possibility.

So is this one of the Bally’s games or what? Their app is absolutely bare bones so it doesn’t show what’s upcoming beyond like tomorrow. Unless I’m a total idiot which is a possibility.
Just get a ticket and come to the game! Easy drive down 40. Early in the day so lots of time for NYE prep after

Just get a ticket and come to the game! Easy drive down 40. Early in the day so lots of time for NYE prep after
🤔 you’re not wrong. Maybe I’ll see if my dad is open to making the trip with me.

Yes it’s Bally. RSN on our website means Bally.

I always buy two season tickets as cheaply as possible and usually can sit in great seats for most games. There are lots of good empty corporate seats or good empty seats for people who come from out of town. Just a plan that works for me.

I always buy two season tickets as cheaply as possible and usually can sit in great seats for most games. There are lots of good empty corporate seats or good empty seats for people who come from out of town. Just a plan that works for me.
Same. My girl and I get the 2 for $400 and just move around game to game except for Duke/UNC/State. Mainly just sit front row upstairs but every once in a while we'll sit way down low to change it up.

You can sit wherever you want, hell the courtside seats are mostly open during most games. Always wonder why they don't go pick like 10-15 fans each game to give them that experience in empty courtside seats.

I see Wake +1 out there. Deacs are a dangerous home doggie.

Of course. Did we expect anything different? If something beneficial has the chance of happening to WF sports, expect the opposite.

Back