• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: FSU @ LJVM: Tuesday 7 pm RSN - Bally Sports

We definitely need a win. Getting one of the last 2 would have been really nice. The size of FSU is worrisome to me, as always. Hope we have a good crowd tonight to support the Deacs.

I’m trying out FreeVPN for this game. Really wish i could watch through YTTV since the ESPN app doesn’t have the DVR features.

About to pull into the Joel. Who’s here?

I understand. You should try to watch Wake games from Europe.

Yeah I bet that involves jumping through quite a few hoops. You think I’d be able to watch a conference game from 75 minutes down the road pretty easily.

I’m appreciating the beach volleyball on Bally.

Yeah I bet that involves jumping through quite a few hoops. You think I’d be able to watch a conference game from 75 minutes down the road pretty easily.

I miss being able to drive 75 minutes on a Tuesday late afternoon for dinner and home game. You won’t get much sympathy from me.

Garbage that this is blacked out on the ESPN app. Oh well, here's to refreshing the box score every 10 minutes.

Took me a little while to get in with FreeVPN. Just had to keep going in and out of the ESPN app.

Back