• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: FSU @ LJVM: Tuesday 7 pm RSN - Bally Sports

Thanks. I know he sounded familiar. Nice to see him take the trip up to Winston.

Clearly we're getting every call today after that charge call.

Amazing how we are not fouling tonight. 🙄

I can see why 2&2 severely overrates the Hornets. Eric Collins makes your team sound a lot better than they actually are.

Eric Collins is a joy, but pairing him with dukie Gminski ruins the fun

alot of turnovers, Forbes will not be happy with that at the half time chat. Not having Williamson hurts in that regard.

Incredible how an ACC wake game isn't on YouTube TV. Fuck Bally Sports

Woodshed and this is without Williamson. Great response post Miami.

Love Manman and Sy abusing FSU’s star freshman in back to back possessions. Grown ass men.

Great pass by whitt but laravia blocked on the easy basket.

What is happening here? The score, my brain no understand lol.

Also are students not back yet or do we not have a student section anymore

LOL at that Wendell Moore stat as if Williams isn’t averaging 20/6.5/5/1.4 on 55% shooting.

Last edited:
Even if you can get the Bally Sports app, it’s impossible to watch with a sleeping preschooler in the house. The diabetes commercials are cranked up to a million.

Of our 3 leading scorers, one had 2 buckets in the first half and the other is out with Covid concerns.

And we are up 20.

Forbes is the man.

Back