• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: @ FSU Tuesday (yikes) 7 pm ACCN

I do find it interesting that Les has been around long enough and has been so ingrained with Wake sports that some Wake fans instinctively defend him pretty much always.

He's a journalist, he should be able to handle some fans questioning how/when he chooses to ask questions. A Wake fan critiquing a question that he asks/doesn't ask shouldn't be taken to mean that they aren't grateful to have a reporter that is dedicated to covering Wake sports at a deep level.
I do find it interesting that Les has been around long enough and has been so ingrained with Wake sports that some Wake fans instinctively defend him pretty much always.

He's a journalist, he should be able to handle some fans questioning how/when he chooses to ask questions. A Wake fan critiquing a question that he asks/doesn't ask shouldn't be taken to mean that they aren't grateful to have a reporter that is dedicated to covering Wake sports at a deep level.
back to my question- what started this Les angst?

yeah we pay good money to access the content and post on the board... but you will get censored over there real quick if you say something they don't like

thanks for the answer. I’m not sure that’s Les’ doing, but might be. Soldier on, Deacs.

Grateful my ass. He gets a credential. Do your job and earn it

Shitting on Les is so cool. Doesn't come off as petty at all.
I think it’s fair to shit on his decision to avoid asking questions because “I know what he’ll say”

It’s also really grating when everyone on his board kisses his ass so much and shoots down even the mildest criticism of his approach.

wow fsu is not a good 3 pt shooting team and they are not good at defending the 3

Really hoping my power holds on to watch this one. Sounds like a damn hurricane outside.

They also apparently struggle against the press.

overall sloppy with the ball

they do get a lot of steals though, but i feel like we're deep on ballhandlers

They also apparently struggle against the press.
So does that mean they don't like answering questions after the game? Would think the coach whould make them handle the press better than that.

For those wondering about the status of Damari, he is shooting around in street clothes here in Tallahassee. Seems pretty mobile. Hit a shot from the logo a few moments ago. In my mind, it's really just a matter of when he is medically cleared to play. Can't imagine there will be much of a delay after that.

For those wondering about the status of Damari, he is shooting around in street clothes here in Tallahassee. Seems pretty mobile. Hit a shot from the logo a few moments ago. In my mind, it's really just a matter of when he is medically cleared to play. Can't imagine there will be much of a delay after that.
That’s called reporting kids…
Thank you Essex

That’s called reporting kids…
Thank you Essex

After the complete shit-show ALL fall of "nothing to see here" with Griffis, I was done with those "reporters". There was actually a TON to see. None of which was good.

just curious, are these guys who cover Wake not allowed to ask Monsanto or Marsh a question directly? Or perhaps an assistant coach if they don't want to ask our head coach directly? Basically Les said that he won't ask and Forbes will tell us when he is ready to tell us or something to that effect which seems a bit odd.

just curious, are these guys who cover Wake not allowed to ask Monsanto or Marsh a question directly? Or perhaps an assistant coach if they don't want to ask our head coach directly? Basically Les said that he won't ask and Forbes will tell us when he is ready to tell us or something to that effect which seems a bit odd.
I spoke to Damari on the court about 30 minutes ago. He seemed to be in high spirits.

Back