• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: L'ville @ The KFC Yum Center: Saturday 3 pm - ACCN

My God if Appleby gets seriously hurt our season is over.

It's like the refs met up and decided to make the game completely unwatchable.

why is the court Cardinal clearly missing a dunk

Why doesn’t Keller or Ituka get any run? Ituka I think is available even if not 100%. He was named a captain and figure he can contribute. Keller was starting and now can’t see the court. Seems like a game he should mix them in.

Agree, where is Keller?

We are so damn hesitant to just go up with the ball. Carr doesn't go straight up, DW doesn't go up with confidence around the rim, Tyree at least leans in for some contact...but we need to go up with authority.

Lol at that screen being a no-call.

Woof. We badly need Ty to stay healthy. We are a completely different team without him out there.

We have to win by 20 or this is an L in my book. They are awful and we have to focus on moving up the computer rankings.

We are so damn hesitant to just go up with the ball. Carr doesn't go straight up, DW doesn't go up with confidence around the rim, Tyree at least leans in for some contact...but we need to go up with authority.

Only the two Brits do this.

Hildreth plays extremely hard but he's maybe a 6th or 7th man if we had premiere guards.

We have to win by 20 or this is an L in my book. They are awful and we have to focus on moving up the computer rankings.
A double digit win on the road in conference is nothing to sneeze at. Yes, I'd like to see us hold this 15-20 point lead and extend it, but it's not the end of the season if we don't.

ETA: I'm not saying that's what you're saying, just that I want the win and move on.

What in the world is going on with our rebounding

Back