• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: L'ville @ The KFC Yum Center: Saturday 3 pm - ACCN

A double digit win on the road in conference is nothing to sneeze at. Yes, I'd like to see us hold this 15-20 point lead and extend it, but it's not the end of the season if we don't.

ETA: I'm not saying that's what you're saying, just that I want the win and move on.
The thing is that for the computer rankings a win by less than 13 here is basically a loss.

Come on guys this is fucking ridiculous.

Does Marsh understand he might be passed the ball on occasion?!?!?!? Jesus Christ man.

Wow. Lead down to 10. Appleby clocked under basket.

Manning wanting to check on Appleby but being too nervous to actually say something was really a look

A double digit win on the road in conference is nothing to sneeze at. Yes, I'd like to see us hold this 15-20 point lead and extend it, but it's not the end of the season if we don't.

ETA: I'm not saying that's what you're saying, just that I want the win and move on.
Yeah...we're 9 point favorites on the road. Win the game by double digits or so and move on.

This is completely unacceptable. If we somehow lose this, I may change my tune with Forbes. Our defensive and offensive sets the last 6 mins or so have been concerning. WTF are we doing?

Back