• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: L'ville @ The KFC Yum Center: Saturday 3 pm - ACCN

What's the rule for NCAAB in terms of maximum allowable games played in a season to remain eligible for non-medical redshirt? I know with CFB, you can play about 3 or so games and still preserve your redshirt for that year.

It appears that voluntary, non-medical redshirt for most NCAA sports is still zero games. D-1 Football is the exception. 4 games of regular season plus, for 2022, 1 bowl game.

Medical redshirt is 30% of games in first half of season plus season ending injury. It doesn't seem like Ituka qualifies for voluntary redshirt. However, he would qualify for the medical redshirt, if he doesn't play any games past the midpoint of this season. Midpoint just passed, as Wake has played 16 games.

What's the rule for NCAAB in terms of maximum allowable games played in a season to remain eligible for non-medical redshirt? I know with CFB, you can play about 3 or so games and still preserve your redshirt for that year.
Football is actually 4 + the bowl game now to still preserve a redshirt. As far as I know, bball is still burned if you play at all.

Back