• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: L'ville @ The KFC Yum Center: Saturday 3 pm - ACCN

I’m glad we won, but that big run from Louisville around the seven minute mark and for the ~five minutes thereafter reminded me of the LSU game. If Louisville were a decent team, I think they win this game despite us dominating for most of the other 35 minutes.

The late 2nd half meltdowns are concerning now. It’s a pattern and it needs to be addressed.

Also I think someone did toss him the ball in our third game of the year. He appears to be about 75% of the way through his post move towards the basket right now. I think another month or so and we'll see if he's able to finish it at the rim.
Similar to Marsh, without the dunks, Bradford is still shooting a fantastic percentage from the floor. Prior to today's game he was 18 of 22, 82%. He must be doing something right, although at a small sample size.

Just circling back because I can't stop thinking about it...the color commentator really just came after Damari multiple times during the game which was super strange. "Irrationally confident" in the first half and kept repeating it and then the end of game situation when he looked at the crowd. Just rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know man keep it together and keep your personal Duke-centric feelings off the broadcast
The “brother” comment killed me

You can give it up Abster. We know.

Face Off GIFs | Tenor

LOL. It's weird. I get it. Not sure why the guy reposted my post. But I can assure you I'm not that poster. Hell, I can barely log into this board. I'm sure the mods can confirm. I'm NOT that poster.

Strange? Yes. Very strange.

Is Ituka’s knee that bad? He was elected captain of the team and seems to be able to provide another ball handler on the court which is very much a need. It seems he was improving and then abruptly not seeing any minutes.

Is Ituka’s knee that bad? He was elected captain of the team and seems to be able to provide another ball handler on the court which is very much a need. It seems he was improving and then abruptly not seeing any minutes.

Think they are considering a redshirt here. If we ever can get a big lead near the end of a game I think it would be more obvious but pretty sure that’s on the table due to the nagging injury and time already lost.

A redshirt makes sense. He has 3 more years of eligibility and could be a key player.

Did he call someone "brother?"
After Monsanto shushed the crowd with his finger. They were showing the replay, the color guy says “Monsanto shouldn’t be doing that… you were up 20 all game and now only up 8, brother”

Think they are considering a redshirt here. If we ever can get a big lead near the end of a game I think it would be more obvious but pretty sure that’s on the table due to the nagging injury and time already lost.

What's the rule for NCAAB in terms of maximum allowable games played in a season to remain eligible for non-medical redshirt? I know with CFB, you can play about 3 or so games and still preserve your redshirt for that year.

Back