• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: @ NC State -- Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

The only thing I hate about hoops ... which side of the bed the refs woke up on. Technology has gotta fix that.

Keatts clearly deserves to get tossed, but I'd like to see a replay of the play that led to it. I was shocked there was no foul called on that (especially the way this game has been called), but maybe it wasn't as bad as it looked.
got him on the arm

This will raise their level of aggression. Wake has to be strong with the ball. They will let them be physical for a while now

I’m glad I decided to stay home and not go down the road to PNC. I just almost fought Ketts through the TV!

Ref didn’t even call him for being on the court. The foul came after Keats kept talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually the ref called the first T for him being on the court and the second came after.

Wait is that Joel Justus the son of the former Wake SID on the State bench?

Damn I’m old…I don’t think he was even in HS when I worked for JJ

Actually the ref called the first T for him being on the court and the second came after.

I missed that. It looked like it went straight to gone to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably his motive all along. Felt lousy and didn’t want to be there so might as well go out with some team motivation in your wake. (See what I did there.)
You might be right. I'll take the 6 point play though.

Back