• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: @ NC State -- Tuesday 7 pm ACCN

I missed that. It looked like it went straight to gone to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was surprised the ref stopped our fast break to call the first one. of course one of our guys about ram into him. The right call. Hilarious. Maybe Keats was too tired from being sick and wanted to go lie down.

I was surprised they stopped to call it but then they zoomed out and Keatts was 10 feet onto the court haha

When is the last time a Wake player had 20+ points in a half?

It's like Boopie's hands are magnetically attracted to the ball.

I was surprised the ref stopped our fast break to call the first one. of course one of our guys about ram into him. The right call. Hilarious. Maybe Keats was too tired from being sick and wanted to go lie down.
Ref kinda had to stop the game with how far KK was out on the court. Players were dodging him

Looked like Boopie had a layup there, not that kicking to PFred is ever a bad idea

Didn't think we'd be seeing a Canka, Marsh, PFred, Boopie, Carr lineup in the first half tonight but here we are

Back