• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 17: WF plays the most under-performing program - Duke Wed. 7 pm ACCN

The final score is going to be more respectable than it should be

Is Jeffrey still the PA announcer? The sound is so weird. Sometimes it doesn’t sound like him at all. I haven’t been to a basketball game in 4 years.

wondering the same thing. doesn't sound like him

we're not there yet, but we are on our way to being good.

Can’t go 2/14 from 3 and have however many TOs we have (16-17) and beat Duke. Very disappointing

I hope Forbes is enjoying hearing the let’s go Duke chant in the Joel. Fuck them but damn this performance was embarrassing

I thought the vaccine mandate was suppose to keep the god damn white trash out.

we're not there yet, but we are on our way to being good.

This. Duke is very talented. Love our fight but we have a tendency to get sloppy sometimes. And if we aren’t hitting outside shots, we just don’t have enough production elsewhere to make up for it.

At the end of the day, we lost by fours 3s and went 2-14 from three. The stretch of great D for most of the first half was very encouraging. The last minute of the first half and first few minutes of the second half were a bummer.

Disappointing. I just don’t think they were prepared for that level of play.

On a positive note, Cam made some nice contributions. 4 pts, 8 reb, 1 ast, 2 stl in 23 min.

Wendell Moore only non freshman on Duke that is any good at all. Griffin and Banchero are both for real.

Back