• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

I an do excited to see Parker and Damari on the wings. Even if for 10 minutes a game. It should clear the lane for Boopie and Reud. Great news

Spread down 2 points in the last hour. Not sure if it’s been discussed, but Cam had a brace of some sort on his shooting hand/wrist yesterday. Wonder if he’s out today. Maybe reading too much into it and sharps just don’t like us to cover the 16.5.

I’m guessing it has to do with thus far in 6 conference games, nobody has covered 16.5 versus Ville.
Let’s be the first to do it and then get no credit for doing so.

Spread down 2 points in the last hour. Not sure if it’s been discussed, but Cam had a brace of some sort on his shooting hand/wrist yesterday. Wonder if he’s out today. Maybe reading too much into it and sharps just don’t like us to cover the 16.5.
Some sort of minor injury would certainly explain Cam's recent bad misses.

Some sort of minor injury would certainly explain Cam's recent bad misses.
No way saying it’s good he has an injury, but sitting for a game might be good for him. He still dribbles too much and forces it.

Probably not today, but I absolutely love the idea of an occasional small ball lineup with Damari at the 4 in certain situations, particularly if Reid is in foul trouble (like always). He’s normally a + rebounder, but we will see how the injury has affected his mobility.

Both Carr and Hildreth have a good bit of taping on their right hands

Josh Pastner on the mic

Back