• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

I was a little concerned with this game as Louisville has some talented players. I didn't expect us to just roll the shit out of them.

I'm guessing it's cardio related, you can get away with being out of shape when you're mostly just taking catch and shoot threes but probably harder to get away with it when you have to handle the ball.

That's just my speculation though

I'm guessing it's cardio related, you can get away with being out of shape when you're mostly just taking catch and shoot threes but probably harder to get away with it when you have to handle the ball.

That's just my speculation though
There's certainly some logic to that

I was a little concerned with this game as Louisville has some talented players. I didn't expect us to just roll the shit out of them.
Well it was going about how we feared until the Parker/Monsanto duo came in pushed a 3 point lead to 12 in about ten seconds. Totally broke them, the rest was downhill.

Back