• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

Still not as good defensively as I'd prefer, and Reid needs to find a happy medium between being passive and over aggressive, but an otherwise pleasing game. I like Forbes doubling big to big early on like UVA does. Other thing I liked was we had single digit TOs. Part of that was playing a poor defensive team, but I thought we were also smarter with the ball than we have been recently. And it's great to see Monsanto back.

Must go 1-1 this week.

Great win. Never in doubt. Needed that

I expect UNC -6.5 line

BC going hard early at UNC, wear them out fellas!

Kinda hard to see what's happening on the trash CW feed though. It's like watching one of those throwback ACC-in-the-90's games.

BC going hard early at UNC, wear them out fellas!

Kinda hard to see what's happening on the trash CW feed though. It's like watching one of those throwback ACC-in-the-90's games.
BC is not a bad team. That said, I want us to beat* Carolina and they won’t lose two back to back.

Last edited:
Going to be tough to do with only one game this week
Thought @Pitt was next weekend. I will accept your friendly amendment that we must go 1-1 in our next 2 games.

Awake, yeah, I kinda like that BC team. Grant did a good job at COC, and he's doing a decent job of making them competitive whereas they were a dead program their last 2-3 regimes.

With Jao and Damari back, could you give Cam a couple weeks to recover after the unc game? We should be able to beat Pitt without him, right?

Good point by Forbes post game with Stan, 8-10 seconds left on shot clock, need to layoff going to Carr or Reid and go to Boopie to finish. Says it is "Boopie Time"

It should be. Don't understand why not??

With Jao and Damari back, could you give Cam a couple weeks to recover after the unc game? We should be able to beat Pitt without him, right?
From what Forbes said, resting isn’t really going to help. Sounds like he needs surgery. So he’ll just play through it until the end of the season

If you’re going to bring a coach into commentate, then I want to hear what a coach would do and how a coach thinks throughout the game. Yeah Pastner was a huge Wake and ACC fan today, but I thought his commentary was insightful and interesting. His voice on the other hand is not one made for a mic.

Forbes was telling Stan that on too many possessions that we were going to the bigs when we should let Boopie be the catalyst to finish.
Yeah but I did love the Carr-Reid-Carr give and go and cut. That was sweet. Would love to see a rendition of that 5x a game, a la the Marsh lobs we did last year.

Back