• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

The Forbes postgame press conference started off by praising Louisville and their coaching staff. Improving. Getting better.

Reminded me of all the nice things ACC coaches would say about Manning after they beat the shit out of us. In reality, they just wanted Manning to keep his job because it made theirs easier.

1st time back to the Joel in forever. Brought back some great memories. Monsanto is much bigger than he looks on TV. Awesome to see him back. Hopefully he will be close to 100% by ACC Tournament. Took my daughter to the game and she has declared that she is going to Wake in 2 years. This team will be very dangerous by the end of the season.

I also had my 12 year old commit to Wake yesterday as well. On the basis that students get free tickets to games.

The Forbes postgame press conference started off by praising Louisville and their coaching staff. Improving. Getting better.

Reminded me of all the nice things ACC coaches would say about Manning after they beat the shit out of us. In reality, they just wanted Manning to keep his job because it made theirs easier.

Fact.

We should have gone double or nothing on his buyout. If we win with no paint touches, he pays back every dime he received from Wake.
This was on ronnie. Wake absolutely deserved to pay manning the money he was owed. Now, if we wanna talk about ronnie paying that money back well, man, that's just fine with me. Dunk tanks and pies in the face ever half time in perpetuity with the occasional shoe in the nuts sounds like fun payback.

Yes, but cleared doesn't mean in the rotation. I hope he does get into the rotation though. We need another guard/wing.

Do we have a current injury summary? Carr is now wearing a wrist / thumb bandage. Any insight? Sallis also thumb / wrist bandage. Cam injured wrist. Damari / Jao working their way back

Do we have a current injury summary? Carr is now wearing a wrist / thumb bandage. Any insight? Sallis also thumb / wrist bandage. Cam injured wrist. Damari / Jao working their way back

I think you just answered your own question with the best summary we are going to get

Forbes presser made it sound like he wanted to get Ituka in but it didn't work out. I assume for now he slots into the Canka/Marsh group - not a rotation guy but not a walk-on. Forbes is watching the metrics like a hawk and was very aware that we'd given up some of our cushion down the stretch (needed to keep them under 70 and a 20+ point lead). When Sallis hit that 3 it was walk-on time not c-team time. Forbes also said he'll ask the guys in garbage time who wants to play, seemed like if Cam had pulled himself Ituka would have been in but I think he might want every game minute possible to figure out how to play with that wrist.

Back