• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

Also, as Forbes alluded to in the post-game press conference, I think he discovered that Damari can come in as the “4,” with any of Boop, Sallis, Cam, Parker as the three guards, and have an absolutely dynamic lineup. Damari in one corner and Parker in the other, as a lead guard initiates offense, is lethal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. Congrats. But an athletes mind is thinking next game and let’s bust em.

But a fan’s job is to enjoy the game and bask in the moments, such as a player returning after 11 months and magically hitting his first 4 threes. These type of moments are literally what sports are made for. Not sure why so many fans have this attitude of not being able to enjoy such things.

But a fan’s job is to enjoy the game and bask in the moments, such as a player returning after 11 months and magically hitting his first 4 threes. These type of moments are literally what sports are made for. Not sure why so many fans have this attitude of not being able to enjoy such things.

Posting as a former college athlete, my apologies I guess.
The utilitarian aspect is we used Lewisville as a crutch to get Damari ready to beat UNC and other better teams.

Also, as Forbes alluded to in the post-game press conference, I think he discovered that Damari can come in as the “4,” with any of Boop, Sallis, Cam, Parker as the three guards, and have an absolutely dynamic lineup. Damari in one corner and Parker in the other, as a lead guard initiates offense, is lethal.

Yep, but depends on Reid at low post.

We had five guys on the court who all had a three with two separate rotations - Boopie, Hunter, Cam, Reid, Monsanto, Parker and Carr. I’m pretty sure Carr came back in for Damari after his first or second three and then also hit a corner three to go along with the two he already had and that was after Parker and Damari went 3/3 on the court together in less than two minutes. That’s ridiculous.

Hey @CreamyGoodness

I'm gonna need a new minutes projection for the rest of this season now

February and on:

Boopie(33)Sallis(5)Cam(2)
Sallis(30)Parker(10)
Cam(28)Damari(12)
Carr(26) Damari(14)
Reid(30)Carr(7) Keller(3)

I hope Ituka is ready and talented enough to take minutes from Boopie/Cam/Sallis, but I gotta see it to believe it. If he is, I'd take a combined 5 or 6 minutes between those guys and give them to Ituka. Marsh might be a guy who helps us win a game, but isn't consistent enough right now to get minutes in an official Creamy projection. Marion is a Freshman and with Damari back, I don't see him playing more than a minute or 2 in garbage time. Clark/Canka aren't there yet.

Boopie -33
Sallis - 35
Carr- 33
Reid - 30
Cam - 30
Damari - 26
Parker - 10
Keller - 3

With Cam playing through Injury, I can see Parker pick up up some of his minutes.

Last edited:
We had five guys on the court who all had a three with two separate rotations - Boopie, Hunter, Cam, Reid, Monsanto, Parker and Carr. I’m pretty sure Carr came back in for Damari after his first or second three and then also hit a corner three to go along with the two he already had and that was after Parker and Damari went 3/3 on the court together in less than two minutes. That’s ridiculous.
And Keller is 7-21 on the year which ain’t nothing

1st time back to the Joel in forever. Brought back some great memories. Monsanto is much bigger than he looks on TV. Awesome to see him back. Hopefully he will be close to 100% by ACC Tournament. Took my daughter to the game and she has declared that she is going to Wake in 2 years. This team will be very dangerous by the end of the season.

Not sure what I enjoyed more, watching Damari go 4-4 or seeing Manning look absolutely dejected on the sidelines. My love for Damari and hate for Manning are rivals.

Manning spent 6 years looking dejected on the sidelines of the LJVM.

Back