• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

I know this team has flaws and I know Louisville is a terrible team, but this team has the potential to be great. The shooting capabilities are ridiculous. If any combo of Hunter, Cam, Boopie, Damari, Parker are hot this is a DANGEROUS team.
And you left our Carr, who is money. We can score. It seems it is all about limiting turnovers and bad fouls.

Love how we're getting switches on Carr then identifying them and even running him to the 3 point line or letting him back his guy down depending on the switch.

Louisville might be the worst defensive ACC team I’ve ever seen.

Cam just went 1 on 5 and got to the rim lol

Danny must be responsible for Louisville’s permiter defensive and offensive game plans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louisville might be the worst defensive ACC team I’ve ever seen.

Cam just went 1 on 5 and got to the rim lol
Cam’s ability to penetrate and dribble through defenders has been impressive all season. The State game was the first time I saw him really stifled.

Payne is garbage. Imagine how terrible it would be to have Manning/Buzz ruining teams while their kid takes a starting position.
Zan Payne was a victory cigar walk-on at UK, and no disrespect to the kid but he shouldn’t be getting serious playing time in the ACC.

I mean, come on. Cam is not even close to healthy.

Would prefer Cam as a spark off the bench, especially when he's injured

Back