• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: @ UNC - Monday 7pm - ESPN

I'm starting to get AMPED UP. I don't share the level of confidence that some do here, but I definitely don't think we get boat raced like Windy does. If we win, I'm thinking 81-78...if we lose im thinking something like 81-74.

Either way, I don't see us falling in what really matters, the #metrics

since when does the ACC play on Monday nights? wasn't that like a Big East or Big 12 thing?

I also don't think we can survive without at least a combined 5+ threes from Parker/Damari

I just don't see a way Wake wins this game. Hildreth with the bad wrost, Damari still on a pitch count. Super high levels of deacon optimism which almost inevitably leads to supreme disappointment.

Deacs get dog-walked:
UNC 92
WFU 75

There was never any hope
Spoken like a true, long-suffering Wake Forest fan.

Looking forward to it…until the reality of UNC in bonus with 11:00 left in both halves hits. And the refs try to even up the fouls down the stretch once the game is in hand so as to obscure the reality of their ineptitude. I dread these games.

It would be impossible for an outsider to understand what any of us are talking about.

Outsider: What the hell does "This isn't a Tuesday" have to do with anything???
IDK man, I feel like everyone knows that Tuesday is the hardest day academically.

i think we rattle of 5 in a row and go into cameron for a HUGE game of HUGE implications
Hard to be too huge playing at a .500 league team anchored by some lurch named after kelly kapowski and coached by a dude turned down by DePaul.

My prediction is Reid will play only half the game due to foul trouble. Keller will play half the game and score 2 points with 2 rebounds and people will talk about he is demonstrably better than Marsh..

Rinse and repeat.

Back