• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: @ UNC - Monday 7pm - ESPN

I just don't see a way Wake wins this game. Hildreth with the bad wrost, Damari still on a pitch count. Super high levels of deacon optimism which almost inevitably leads to supreme disappointment.

Deacs get dog-walked:
UNC 92
WFU 75

There was never any hope
you missed Reid fouls out by the first TV timeout.

I just don't see a way Wake wins this game. Hildreth with the bad wrost, Damari still on a pitch count. Super high levels of deacon optimism which almost inevitably leads to supreme disappointment.

Deacs get dog-walked:
UNC 92
WFU 75

There was never any hope
Damari on a pitch count? Are you saying it's Lowder Day?

The years have not been kind to Hubert since that photo.
In all seriousness, what is wrong with Hubert's face? I was watching some of their game on Saturday and noticed those large black splotches under his eyes.

Deacs get dog-walked:
UNC 92
WFU 75

There was never any hope

I’d likely bet on UNC as I’ve been so disappointed so many times before but this is not by any means a dominant UNC team. This is RJs team and they will only go as far as he will take them. He’s very very very good. But the rest of the cast is nothing to fear. They are on a nice run now but are due for a loss. Not sure it’s tonight but it’s coming soon. My local friends are already planning Final 4 trips which is usually the kiss of death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed that I’m unable to attend tonight due to Covid. Have two tickets in section 206 and a parking pass available that I’d love to give to a Wake fan. Face value listed on the tickets is $10 each and I’m happy to accept that and give away the parking pass for free. Pm me if interested.

Parker and Damari need to be ready to catch, shoot, and make.

I agree. Both guys need to be ready to fire. We know it won’t be an issue for Damari. Hopefully Parker is ready to take some big shots.

Confirmed that I’m unable to attend tonight due to Covid. Have two tickets in section 206 and a parking pass available that I’d love to give to a Wake fan. Face value listed on the tickets is $10 each and I’m happy to accept that and give away the parking pass for free. Pm me if interested.
Feel better!

Deacs get dog-walked:
UNC 92
WFU 75

There was never any hope
No Cap, this is why people hate red heads.

Yep. Also where my children learned the word piss.
I learned in early from my dad.
"Dad, I wish i had the newest bestest thing"
"Wish in one hand, piss in the other. See which fills up first."

Back