• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: @ GT -- Tuesday 7 pm -- ESPNU

For all the "advantages" of an on campus arena, GaTech only has one home game with over 10,000 official attendance this season. It was when they hosted Penn State in December. The early season Duke game only drew 7700.
This game was at MSG

Kitley and I shop at the same grocery store and I see him at least once a week. He’s always rocking his VT gear.
Ask him if he thinks Shackleford was point shaving that 1 night. Ralph wasn't exactly fleet of foot, and it looked like Shackelford's feet were nailed to the floor a few times as Kitley drove by him. Please report back.

Ask him if he thinks Shackleford was point shaving that 1 night. Ralph wasn't exactly fleet of foot, and it looked like Shackelford's feet were nailed to the floor a few times as Kitley drove by him. Please report back.

And what do these shocking point-shaving suggestions say about that? That Shackleford set up Kitley's wonderful day by letting the big man from Wake Forest have a game to remember?

`They can say what they want to say,' Kitley said calmly. `That really doesn't bother me at all. It doesn't concern me.

``If they were questioning my performance, that'd be different. But they're not.'

Back